confession: i literally spend hours on etsy every week. can we pretend discovering gorgeous handmade and vintage finds is a legitimate hobby? :)
(credits: adorable vintage tea cup from here. button pins from here. blue garden scarf from here. graphic roses clutch from here. vintage milk glass jar candle from here. wooden side table from here.)
Ah! I'm going to have to spend LOTS of time on etsy this week, I'm having miniature panic attacks about christmas presents! I really love true craftsmanship, so one my favorites is this one: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NATUREDESIGN?page=1
Ha, don't you wish you could register on etsy for your wedding?!
Fallon is the absolute sweetest. i am a huge fan of her personalized postcard pillow. I got one for my boyfriend (we are currently having to do the long distance thing) and my best friend for christmas who lives a few states away.
I am right there with you in etsy love. And don't the sellers also do such a great job presenting their items? Sometimes I want the picture of the item more than the actual item (hello little lonely cup...)
I'm with you! I spent hours on Etsy in the months approaching my wedding! I got my birdcage veil w/ vintage clasps, necklace and vintage rhinestone bracelet from various shops.
Augh! I two of my Columbus-based sellers:
ReplyDeleteMy Friend Esther at Tornangel with her adorable wristlets and knitted copper rings: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18093712
YumiYumi with her cute owl prints: http://www.etsy.com/shop/yumiyumi?ga_search_query=yumiyumi&ga_search_type=seller_usernames
Etsy is crack.
www.etsy.com/littlebrownpen
ReplyDeleteI was just about to blog about it, actually. LOL! I agree with The Naked Redhead: "Etsy is crack." And I can't quit it!
it is definitely a legitimate hobby because you have an eye for finding the best stuff!!
ReplyDeleteAh! I'm going to have to spend LOTS of time on etsy this week, I'm having miniature panic attacks about christmas presents! I really love true craftsmanship, so one my favorites is this one: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NATUREDESIGN?page=1
ReplyDeleteHa, don't you wish you could register on etsy for your wedding?!
www.etsy.com/shop/Parsimony
ReplyDeleteLove their little handmade dresses. Just makes me want to wear one for baking or sitting out in the lawn.
i'm loving Olive Handmade:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/OIive
Fallon is the absolute sweetest. i am a huge fan of her personalized postcard pillow. I got one for my boyfriend (we are currently having to do the long distance thing) and my best friend for christmas who lives a few states away.
There are so many!
ReplyDeleteMy shop: (notebooks, art photography, collages afiori
Jessica Torrant is a really talented artist
A Fanciful Twist I have many of her prints and cards. Love her blog too.
IceKubi
oooooh, nice! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you in etsy love. And don't the sellers also do such a great job presenting their items? Sometimes I want the picture of the item more than the actual item (hello little lonely cup...)
ReplyDeleteI do too. It's my go-to when I'm bored.
ReplyDeleteOh - such gorgeous gorgeous things!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! I spent hours on Etsy in the months approaching my wedding! I got my birdcage veil w/ vintage clasps, necklace and vintage rhinestone bracelet from various shops.
ReplyDeleteEtsy is fabulous! =D
haha! i'll pretend if you pretend :)
ReplyDelete