I would love that in navy and yellow!
way cute!
Very cute! I think the banner one is my fave too :)
I'll take one too! Or a few :)I absolutely love tea towels. They totally brighten up a kitchen.
Ooh, I love these too! SO cute :)I went to a bridal shower this weekend, and the other recent brides there were all saying that they were ecstatic when they got their towels :)
just adore tea towels! and that motif is so fresh and bright! love it! thanks for sharing!
I'd like one too. I love bunting!
Those are so sweet. I am really loving the bunting motif these days, too. It's so simple and fun!
Oh my gosh, those are so cute! :)
cute :) it's a party tea towel !
I've been on the hunt for new dish towels. These are precious!
Bunting is cute on everything! Even tea towels!
thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.
I would love that in navy and yellow!
ReplyDeleteway cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I think the banner one is my fave too :)
ReplyDeleteI'll take one too! Or a few :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love tea towels. They totally brighten up a kitchen.
Ooh, I love these too! SO cute :)
ReplyDeleteI went to a bridal shower this weekend, and the other recent brides there were all saying that they were ecstatic when they got their towels :)
just adore tea towels! and that motif is so fresh and bright! love it! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'd like one too. I love bunting!
ReplyDeleteThose are so sweet. I am really loving the bunting motif these days, too. It's so simple and fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those are so cute! :)
ReplyDeletecute :) it's a party tea towel !
ReplyDeleteI've been on the hunt for new dish towels. These are precious!
ReplyDeleteBunting is cute on everything! Even tea towels!
ReplyDelete