This is EXACTLY what I needed to hear at this very moment. I can't tell you how incredible it is to see this post. I'm literally about to tell my supervisor that I'm leaving my job but I've been so nervous to do so. Thanks for the encouragement!
goodness, the east coast is getting all of the heat! i wish you could send just a little of it to southern california. it's 68 degrees here right now... not my idea of summer weather. ;)
Such a great quote. Feeling that the "powers that be" are pushing me somewhere at the moment, yesterday I read this quote 'if there was one thing in the world that you could do, what would it be? Do it.'
This is EXACTLY what I needed to hear at this very moment. I can't tell you how incredible it is to see this post. I'm literally about to tell my supervisor that I'm leaving my job but I've been so nervous to do so. Thanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDeletelove the photo and the quote! it's been a hot day here too. putting head in freezer sounds actually quite tempting, lol.
ReplyDeleteVery hot here in lovely Michigan as well! Love the pic :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a really great line. We're finally getting some heat here in Portland...not too bad yet though, thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteit feels like a sauna here in chicago too! keep cool - and wonderful photos in your last post! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the quote! Hate the oppressive heat and humidity.
ReplyDeleteGo get 'em, Nina!
could not agree more with that quote!
ReplyDeletegoodness, the east coast is getting all of the heat! i wish you could send just a little of it to southern california. it's 68 degrees here right now... not my idea of summer weather. ;)
Such a great quote. Feeling that the "powers that be" are pushing me somewhere at the moment, yesterday I read this quote 'if there was one thing in the world that you could do, what would it be? Do it.'
ReplyDeleteLove this, Nina! Needed to read this quotation today :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great quote and picture Nina! It is sweltering again here in Chicago today...my poor fiance is at work in this heat. :(
ReplyDeletei love that photo! i've practiced saying "I can do it"! all my life.. fear or no fear! it's a wonderful mantra!
ReplyDeleteThank you!