
my loves,
what are you up to this weekend? simon and i are off to a wedding. huzzah! simon is the co-best man, so i am excited to see him in his tuxedo.
i hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and in the meantime, here is one of my new favorite song writers, in la blogotheque style.
the first song is the one i adore, but trust me... it's worth watching the whole video - josh rouse is phenomenally talented and the video itself is pretty cool. it makes me want to go back to barcelona!
josh rouse - i will live on islands.
p.s. if you're unfamiliar with la blogotheque take away videos, check them out! they are incredible. my favorites are sigur ros, bon iver, and of course, phoenix.
(photo credit: dirtyfeet)
i've never heard of him before but i loved that song! i loved that he was performing it for a random, small, semi-interested group of people on an alley in barcelona. very charming.
ReplyDeleteLove! Check out Andrew Bird :)
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet photo!
ReplyDeletela blogotheque is my favourite! i post their videos on my blog all the time... aren't they amazing and inspiring?! i could watch them all day.
I never heard of him too and I love this "type" of music. & I love the culture of spain, so this was a win for me. Thanks!
ReplyDeletelovely photo.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the wedding! I love getting to see my guy all dressed up, too!
ReplyDeleteso much fun to see your fiancee in a tux right before your own wedding... it'll make you giddy with fun anticipation!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to a wedding this weekend too--it's fun seeing our fellas dressed up :)
ReplyDeleteThe picture made me smile because my husband laughs at me when I pucker up like that. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fun week-end!
Yay! I love weddings! Hope you have/had a great time!
ReplyDeletesmall world Nina! That photo is of the Love's high school friend and his new bride!! :)
ReplyDelete