
it was a rainy and cloudy weekend in the northeast, but the flowers in bloom made up for it.

i met a fellow blogger for coffee at one of my favorite cafes, and it was oh-so lovely.

this was my first time meeting lynette, but it felt like we were old friends. i love meeting blog readers.

the taste of watermelon reminds me of summer. maybe when the sun comes back, we'll devour a whole one just the two of us.


but in the meantime... what's a sunday supper without a fresh (and still warm) baguette? yum.
so tell me, how was your weekend? :) did you enjoy some sunshine?
Your weekend sounds perfect and your niece is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI had to work on Saturday but on Sunday, my grandparents came over for lunch :) My nana had us in stitches all afternoon. Was lovely.
what a lovely weekend :)
ReplyDeletesounds absolutely lovely! I just bought a few baguettes myself! xox
ReplyDeleteWow, I love these photos that tell us of your weekend!! Sounds like an amazing time :)
ReplyDeletewhat an incredible tea cup! I wonder where I could find one that lovely?
ReplyDeleteYAY for watermelon! Summer is upon us!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
LOVE the teacup!
ReplyDeleteStill no sun here :(
I also now have a craving for rustic bread.
Your weekend sounds like it was lovely. I spent this past weekend at the Maine Special Olympics. My beau and I went to support his sister, Tabitha. We were so proud she won a gold medal!
ReplyDeletethese photos are gorgeous nina! you've gotten real good with your camera!
ReplyDeleteThese photos look great!
ReplyDeletethank you so much, friends!
ReplyDeleteIt was a fabulous weekend :)
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS! So glad the family weekend was a memorable one. Thinking of you all...
ReplyDeletesweet little babe! she's precious. and i love that coffee cup. :)
ReplyDelete