oh my goodness. this wedding took my breath away. the bride's hair is adorable, her shoes are divine, and frankly, i am completely jealous of the paper flower installation. it looks like an anthropologie store!
they also look like a fun couple. i think we could be friends. kelsey and brett, if you're reading this... you rock. wanna hang out?







What a gorgeous couple, love her hair :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wedding! Yes, her shoes are stunning!
ReplyDeletewow, this wedding is absolutely perfect!! LOVE her hair, the paper flowers, the centerpieces, the table numbers.. makes me want to do my wedding all over again!
ReplyDeleteThe paper flowers are just darling...they really caught my eye. Lou x
ReplyDeleteOh, so lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love how her blusher unfolded during the service. Super cute.
ReplyDeleteOh wow...I totally know who they are. The girl is my used-to-be college roommate's cousin's sister-in-law.
ReplyDeletei love the look of the multiple small-ish flower arrangements at the tables, it's so whimiscal and different (and better than spending $50+ per table on a centerpiece!)
ReplyDeleteaww, this is an adorable wedding / couple!
ReplyDeleteOh Nina, I am fan of your blog, and how funny to see my sister-in-law's wedding on it! I'm one of those bridesmaids on the left!
ReplyDeleteYes, that paper flower installation was so wonderful. My immediate thought when I saw was, "Okay, how can I re-create that baby to go over my TV?"
And Kelsey is one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen!
i love the strapless bridesmaid dress w/ the big pretty bow !
ReplyDeletei've looked at these pictures three times since they were posted on oncewed - breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteAgree!! So gorgeous-!! I love her hat!! :)
ReplyDeleteHer dress is so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration, Nina :)
ReplyDeletehttp://karisa-tells-all.blogspot.com/
Adorable!! Is her dress J. Crew? Love the wooden table numbers, too :)
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know where a girl could find a flower/veil like that? It's absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeletecouldn't agree with you more, nina. i'm somewhat biased because i also wore my hair down, slightly wavy, and with a flower on the side... but nonetheless, this couple rules!!!! great find and thanks for sharing. i bet you're getting excited about your upcoming day!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh it looks like something out of a magazine!
ReplyDeleteHer veil and flower are by Sarah Gabriel and we got it at www.anna-be.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, belleza! I'm getting married in July and I thought up until I saw these photos that I would be a veil-less bride--I don't want to wear a traditional or full length veil--but this would be a perfect alternative. Yay!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I am not going to wear a veil. :)
ReplyDeleteAw...that's Brook's sister-in-law's wedding! Here's her post about it:
ReplyDeletehttp://playing-grown-up.blogspot.com/2010/06/btw.html
I feel like I'm introducing two friends (who may have already met). In case you haven't, I think you'll get along great!
she is too cute!! love the flower in her hair :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
so beautiful! I too am in love with that flower installation. paper flowers could easily look cheap but those looks so chic and fun! perfect!
ReplyDeleteSheer magic (and creativity!)
ReplyDelete