
friends, what are you up to this weekend?
tonight i'm going to pamper simon since he's been feeling under the weather, and tomorrow we are going to hang out with my family. huzzah.
in the meantime, here's a lovely song for your weekend. enjoy!
(swim until you can't see land by frightened rabbit)
(photo credit: jek in the box)
that sounds so perfect. i hope simon feels better, and have fun with your fam! xox
ReplyDeletei can't tell you how much i love frightened rabbit and that song. it's spot on! have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletei love frightened rabbit. :) and i hope simon feels better! have a sweet weekend. <3
ReplyDeleteoo that banner is so darling!! enjoy your time with your fam! i'm spending all of tomorrow with my fam as well as we road trip to a cousin's wedding in indiana :)
ReplyDeleteThe song is lovely, so Summery...I have to confess that I have never heard of frightened rabbit, but I will be checking out more of their songs on youtube, quicksmart :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend x
♥ frightened rabbit. i'm intrigued by the banner using ribbons. I don't think I like it as well as the triangles, but its a little different, and I always like a little different.
ReplyDelete~K
Thanks for sharing this song, Nina! It's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog. I love it already, And the fact that you just said 'huzzah' in this post? Awesome.
ReplyDelete