
lately i am...
feeling good about: crossing things off my to-do list.
not feeling good about: how my to-do list is still mysteriously growing.
feeling good about: wedding paper goods arriving in the mail! (sneak peek coming soon.)
not feeling good about: the massive paper cut on my right index finger. owie.
feeling good about: all my exciting plans for july including daily yoga.
not feeling good about: getting up at 5:30 a.m. to practice three times a week. (what was i thinking signing up for that?)
feeling good about: all the big changes in my future.
not feeling good about: all the big changes in my future. (cripes!)
feeling good about: all the healthy smoothies i've been consuming lately.
not feeling good about: all the potato chips i've also been consuming lately.
can you relate? :) what are you feeling good, and not-so good about? i'd love to hear.
(photo credit: xiux5)
Hehehe, love this post!! :)
ReplyDeleteFeeling good about: Starting my big home remodeling project.
Not feeling good about: Having to go everywhere to find tiles, fixtures, showers, etc.
It's always a struggle, isn't it? :)
feeling good about: the changes we're making in our lives (mostly Waldorf inspired).
ReplyDeletenot feeling good about: the changes we can't seem to make due to stubbornness and miscommunication.
i can relate. i made a post of my feelings good and not-so-good :)
ReplyDelete<3
feeling good about: going on vacation next week
ReplyDeletenot feeling good about: the work that is already piling up and will await me after my vacation!
man - why are chips so friggin good!??!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me of the Taoist parable of the farmer and, less poetically, the Fortunately/Unfortunately game
ReplyDeleteThese big changes in life are always such double-edged swords! I'm feeling good/ungood about big changes in my life too (moving back to Cambridge for a spell to finish my graduate degree). Trying to be philosophical and open about it, but honestly not looking forward to it!
(sorry about the deleted comment ... just needed to fix a spelling mistake!)
feeling good: the sun is finally out in England.
ReplyDeleteNot so good: the boy I like doesn't even think I exist :(
Lovely peonies picture btw.
:)
Can I join you in the yoga every day in July plan (from across the country of course)? I may need to start now because I am not feeling good about the flabiness.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I think I need to start a list like this. Esp. on a day like today when I am feeling blah and kind of stressed!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this photo! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty photo!
ReplyDeleteat this very moment, i'm really feeling good about this yummy iced coffee i'm sipping. :) but i'm not feeling good about this yucky headache i have! :(
Feeling good about starting my daughter in preschool. Not feeling good that one year of preschool costs what two years of my college tuition did.
ReplyDeletevery cute post... i should get e list going too... love the image!!!
ReplyDeletei love the simple way you break out your feelings here. i think it's lovely to look at it this way...some things are good, some are less good. but a positive attitude like you have is a gift to both the good things and the not so good things. thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteCute post! :)
ReplyDeletefeeling good about: the hot sunny weather and the warm swimming pool
not feeling good about: this summer cold I've got. yuck!
Hahaha, lovely contradictions!
ReplyDeleteYour blogs always make me smile.
Feeling good about - reading approximately ten million books in the last few weeks.
Not feeling good about - neglecting else I SHOULD have been doing when instead I was reading approximately ten million books
:)
Feel good about: the end of the school year
ReplyDeleteNot feeling good about: everything that has to be done by the end of next week, including packing everything up!
Miss T, you should go for it! If he's worth it, wouldn't you rather know than not?
Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteFeeling good about: Getting back into the swing of things at the gym tonight!!
Not feeling so good about: the wrath that is waiting for me due to avoiding the gym for over a week! eek!
Jen (http://nadeaujl5.wordpress.com)