
hibiscus lemonade: tart and refreshing.

a walk around cambridge: stopping to look at all the bright colors.

thin crusted pizza: oodles of veggies and fresh basil.

a slice of berry pie and two forks: an afternoon with a friend.

gorgeous macaroons: the daydreaming about paris hasn't stopped since.

a gift for a special friend: as much as i loved wrapping it, i'm even more excited about what's in it.
how was your weekend? :)
wow, these are all incredible :) xx
ReplyDeletelovely shots. my weekend was quiet but very good
ReplyDeleteSo many yummy things! I can't pick a favorite.
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos nina!! and what a beautiful package!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful weekend!! Beautiful photos (as always)...I love the little moments and things you capture. And what a beautifully wrapped gift, too!! :)
ReplyDeleteThese look great! That present is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I was in Chicago for a wedding this past weekend and it was a blast!
ReplyDeletethat pizza looks incredible!
ReplyDeleteMy weekend was filled with love!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Love your blog, found you through The Soho. I'm your newest follower:)
ReplyDeleteI like very much the gift paper, beautiful packaging and I want well a slice of berry pie:)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful wrapping! Did you make that little embellishment on the top?
ReplyDeleteooh - yummy lemonade!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
Everything looks delicious! Also, might I add that you are a very talented gift-wrapper. :) What is hibiscus taste like?
ReplyDeleteOhh that pizza looks amazing!
ReplyDeletelove the wrapping!
ReplyDeletethe flower on the gift is from emersonmade!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky friend you have! Such sweet and thoughtful wrapping!!
ReplyDeleteAll of the pictures are gorgeous!
johanna, hibiscus tastes a little bit like... an herbal cranberry tea/juice if that makes any sense ;) i think i may try to make my own, and if so, i'll share the recipe!
ReplyDeleteso many yummy things! and i love that little package, how sweet. :)
ReplyDeletethat's some fabulous wrapping job, and where did that pizza come from? i would go to cambridge for it for sure.
ReplyDeleteAs a fellow Bostonian, I have to ask where that delicious pizza came from...? And also the macaron?! They look delicious.
ReplyDeleteclaire - upper crust (pizza) and l'aroma cafe in newton! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving that wrapping paper from Paper Source! I used the same paper for my silhouette bridesmaid cards:
ReplyDeletehttp://nattymichelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-silhouette-bridesmaid-cards.html
Love your blog! xoxo, natty