
confession: cripes! simon and i forgot our anniversary. just... completely... forgot. our first date was over two years ago, and we just realized it yesterday.
i think it's because once we get married, we'll have a new anniversary. counting starts over when you wed, right? :)
either way, we laughed about it, and said a belated "happy anniversary!". simon, thanks for making me laugh for 730+ days straight. you're going to make the bestest husband.
I'm intrigued by this picture/blog post combination.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 2 years!
I have to remind my parents almost every year of their wedding anniversary. hehe. awww at least you eventually remembered tho!! =P Have a great week!
ReplyDeletekerry, no real reason for the picture except that i love it! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and oops!
ReplyDeleteoh man, if i forgot our boyfriend/girlfriend anniversary, joe would probably cry. i'm not kidding.
ReplyDeletecelia, that's so funny. in our case, thank goodness both of us forgot!
ReplyDeleteFor the last 4 years we've only remembered our boyfriend/girlfriend anniversary at about 10pm on the day. I say 'we', I mean 'I'. Every year N looks at me with a slight look like he thinks I might be making it up. I swear, he doesn't have a clue when it is, even after SIX DAMN YEARS.
ReplyDeletehaha - great story!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
The boyfriend and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary yesterday. It's amazing how the fime flies as long as you keep laughing.
ReplyDeletehehe that romantic too!
ReplyDeletei mean, he he that's romantic too
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteawww so sweet! tyler and i don't even know our anniversary. ha! happy anniversary!
ReplyDeletehaha, aaww! well, at least you both forgot and not just one of you. ;) you two are so cute! happy belated anniversary. <3
ReplyDeleteHi Nina: I just found your blog today through the Lavender and Limes blog, which was featured in Artful Blogging which I always swear I will never buy again. I like your photos and your posts. Since everyone is commenting on your anniversary, I'll tell this story from my parents' 40+ year marriage. A couple of years ago, my dad was telling me a story about the girl he took to the prom. My mom came in the room, and heard some of what he was saying, and she said "you never told me this!" and he said "I can't tell you everything at once." ....Best wishes for many happy years.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! How funny. Tom and I are solving this problem by getting married on our anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on two years and wishing you many more :)
You two are precious! I love that you both had a good laugh about it!
ReplyDelete