spring showers.

it's raining buckets outside as i type this. so, while my boots dry off, i am hunkering down with some music and an old issue of frankie magazine.
juliestudio-16
here is my playlist, in case you'd like to enjoy it along with me. perfect for a rainy day.

sunny road - emiliana torrini
train song - ben gibbard & feist
one and only - teitur
devil's prey - olle nyman
mt. washington - emily wells
seeing stars - meg hutchinson
i aint leaving - mary gauthier
the great adventure - dunham van durham
better man - james morrison

(photo credit: riley salyards, painting by julie arphi)

9 comments:

  1. It's pretty rainy and gross where I'm at too, but apparently tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful and in the 70s, so we have that to look forward to :)
    Also, I love James Morrison - as for the others on your playlist, I've never heard of them, but I'll have to look them up now
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not a rainy day where I am, but I'm sure your playlist would still be nice. Enjoy your Frankie session! It's been my most favourite magazine ever since I moved to Australia. It's the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It's beyond rainy where I am right now. I think the picture of the onions is particularly startling. And what a fantastic playlist you've suggested! I'll be essaying all night so a little music may be in order...Cheers!

    http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lovely playlist, I DO love music and tea when it's raining. And wondering about people from cafe windows too :)
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing — I'm always looking for new music. Especially love Emily Wells!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE finding new playlists.. and anything with ben gibbard on it is sure to please :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Train Song is one of my top 5 songs. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your playlists. One and Only is one of my most favorite songs! Listening to this little "mixtape" on Grooveshark now :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.