bottoms up.

The aftermath.
it may have been a thursday... but we didn't care. more on our organic wine tasting party coming soon! have a beautiful weekend, friends.

9 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely that must of been! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! Who doesn't love a wine tasting?

    p.s. I'm hosting a little giveaway on my blog, if you have a chance check it out... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I just started getting into organic wine. The ones I've had I don't like as much, so I'm looking forward to your recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I feel like I don't miss the states that much at all...and then I hear things like organic wine tasting and think ok, maybe I do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds pretty great. looks it too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.