happy earth day!

mint
i've been glued to my computer lately working on some new projects, but i just wanted to pop in today and wish you all a fun weekend.

simon and i will probably end up working a lot this weekend, but i'm planning to make us mojitos later today in celebration of earth day. (the truth is, we have an abundance of fresh mint in our fridge and that seems like the most responsible way to use it.)

do any of you know of any great mojitos recipes?

(photo credit: half girl)

7 comments:

  1. I worked hard last summer on perfecting the blackberry mojito. Here's what I came up with: http://sychoosejoy.blogspot.com/2010/08/joy-of-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my mojitos made with Malibu Rum! A little coconut flavor is so yummy & refreshing! :) Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy earth day, Nina! I had a great mojito the other day with gin = gin+simple syrup+mint leaves+soda water. It has a bit more subtle flavor, surprisingly! I hope you have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! enjoy those mojitos, and your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Earth day :o) Fresh mint is so delicious! I love to mix some blended fresh strawberries in with my mojitos... something about mint & strawberries together... so yummy! Enjoy your weekend, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, friends! we ended up making some yummy pomegranate ones. so good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah pomegranate mojitos? I hope you saved some for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.