lemonade.

when summer feels really far away, a guaranteed pick-me-up is a big glass of lemonade. 
Lemonade.
the combination of the fresh citrus scent and the bright yellow color always cheers me up. bonus: there is something so satisfying about squeezing a big ol' lemon-- call it anger management. :)
lemonade4 lemonade6
p.s. i also recommend drinking it out of a straw, because that makes everything more fun.

have a wonderful weekend, everyone!   

20 comments:

  1. lemonade is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! this would bring me right to the middle of summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina,
    Thanks for the sweet comments. I do blog design on the side if you are interested (not the you need help;) Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm lemonade is one of my favourites in the Summer... love the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemonade is my favorite... just a little bit of summer to brighten up the winter! And love it in the mason jar- makes pretty photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just another simple summer time pleasure, lemonade! :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mason jar makes it taste special too. I love using them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Straws make any drink better. Though Lemonade in particular... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's true, straws make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should sell that 1st one in your shop-lovely! And congrats on the +1000 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree about lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy! I remember when as a kid I used to sit out on the porch & drink it:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! One of my favorite drinks ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness. i'm not really a lemonade type of gal, but man, i need an icy arnold palmer, a crappy novel, and spring to come stat! those pictures are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ha, WHAT A GREAT IDEA~!!! i lovve it... im craving lemonade now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love that you made it in a jar, so cuuute. I've been drinking gaaaalons and galons lately.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh that looks refreshing - we've has suuuch hot weather here - reminds me of the book Angela's Ashes - it's really stuck with me that one - drinking tea from a jam jar. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. so..you're one of the cutest people ever. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.