haha so cute!
or even if you just glance at it...craving. is today your big day?
erin, nope one week away. i like to celebrate all month though. ;)
such cute decor! and mmm cupcakes are perfect at any age :)
Oh I like this simple birthday bunting!! The dots are cute! =) Happy early birthday! =)Melanie's Randomness
Oooh! The husband's birthday is coming up in April and I just may get this project going for the decorations. Thanks for sharing!
Excuse me, but these are adorable!
Very cute! x
what sort of fabric did you make these from? felt? in any case, they sure are darling...
janis, yes, just some felt i had lying around. thanks for the kind words!
wow! so cute. what a great idea.
Yes, I can see how that would happen. So cute! Well done, Nina!
That is one of the best Birthday Buntings I think I've ever seen.
this is so fun!
Happy almost birthday! How festive!
Very cute, did you make it?
soooo cute.
thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.
haha so cute!
ReplyDeleteor even if you just glance at it...craving. is today your big day?
ReplyDeleteerin, nope one week away. i like to celebrate all month though. ;)
ReplyDeletesuch cute decor! and mmm cupcakes are perfect at any age :)
ReplyDeleteOh I like this simple birthday bunting!! The dots are cute! =) Happy early birthday! =)
ReplyDeleteMelanie's Randomness
Oooh! The husband's birthday is coming up in April and I just may get this project going for the decorations. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteExcuse me, but these are adorable!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! x
ReplyDeletewhat sort of fabric did you make these from? felt? in any case, they sure are darling...
ReplyDeletejanis, yes, just some felt i had lying around. thanks for the kind words!
ReplyDeletewow! so cute. what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteYes, I can see how that would happen. So cute! Well done, Nina!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the best Birthday Buntings I think I've ever seen.
ReplyDeletethis is so fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy almost birthday! How festive!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, did you make it?
ReplyDeletesoooo cute.
ReplyDelete