snow and gift wrapping.

hello friends!

yesterday it snowed in boston and i couldn't be happier. i love white christmases, and the forecast looks promising. today, simon and i are spending the day lounging, crafting, reading and wrapping. :) we're also going for a walk, because walks are my favorite.

in the meantime, here is an easy little craft project i did the other day.

Gift wrap.
instructions: cut felt into holly shaped leaves, glue it to fun construction paper, (or directly to your wrapping paper), adorn with ribbon and bells, and voila! you have a sweet little gift. (in this case, for one of simon's family dogs.)

happy tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. Oh how sweeet is the lil extra holly on the present! I like it! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did all that for one of the family dogs? You are too cool. The family dogs always help me open my gifts ahead of time, haha. Enjoy your day of wonderful things! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I have a pile of gifts waiting for me at home; can't wait to get wrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys! :) easy & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!
    those are so cute- just the sweetest little cherry on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gifts look absolutely adorable! I think I'd be so upset to open and mess the wrapping up
    I hope you enjoy your white Christmas!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  7. those gifts look adorable! and yay for the possibility of a white christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I'll have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what cute packages! funny that you went to all that trouble for simon's family dog... I hope the pooch appreciates it! :) I'll be wrapping my pup's presents in tissue paper... she loves tearing into it, even more than she loves the toy inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love these! seeing everyone's cute packaging ideas around the blog world has inspired me to do better next year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, I love it! I'll have to try to remember that for next year.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.