
this weekend simon and i are going to a wedding... and i am so ridiculously excited, i can barely sleep. two of our best friends are getting married and we are going to dress to the nines! (i am going to attempt this updo. wish me luck.)
have a lovely weekend! drink some champagne too! xo.
p.s. one week until christmas eve. woohoo! :)
(photo credit: casey baudoin)
LOVE that updo! If I had long hair, I would absolutely try that for an event :) Have a lovely time!
ReplyDeleteOoo, good luck with the updo! It's gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeletesigh! if only my hair was long enough for an updo like that! the color is the same, so i'm going to add that one to the "hairspiration" file on my laptop. love it! have fun at the wedding!
ReplyDeleteTake a photo if it turns out - Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteyes if it turns out, i will definitely take a photo!
ReplyDeleteoohh, i've been wanting to try that updo! definitely take a photo. :) have the most wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteyay yay yay! have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAww, sounds like an amazing weekend! (I've only ever attended one wedding in my life, so I'd love to hear stories!) And I hope the updo turns out fabulously :)
ReplyDeleteAah, sounds so fun! And I love that photo! Hope the wedding was fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI agree, definitely share a photo if it turns out. I am going to try it for our engagement party next week! sadly my hairdresser had to cancel on me so i am tackling this mop alone! hope you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI tried that updo the other week just for fun -- although it was a little silly to do when I didn't have an event to go to and was still wearing my pajamas :)
ReplyDeletehope you have a lovely time at the wedding!
oooh that hair is divine. hope it worked out (i am terrible at hair- i would butcher it).
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time at the wedding! That updo is gorgeous - I can't wait to try it when my hair grows out a little bit more.
ReplyDeleteSo behind on my blogs, Nina! I hope the wedding was lovely! I'm sure you were :)
ReplyDelete