
today simon and i are off to new york for the weekend. i am so excited; i packed my walking shoes! (p.s. i know it's probably not going to snow, but it would be so nice if it did. hint hint, weather gods.)
have a wonderful weekend, everyone! i'll see you back here next week for more holiday posts and other goodies. xo.
(photo credit: alexandra kob)
i'm a new reader and i just have to say i LOVE the etherealness of this photo! and have fun in nyc! eat some street vendor falafel for me :)
ReplyDeletehave fun in new york!
ReplyDeleteNew York during the holiday season sounds amazing! I would love to sip hot chocolate while sitting at Rockefeller Center watching the skaters. Sigh, one day :) Have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time in New York! I've never been there before. Hope you take lots of great photos.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! I was in NYC last month, but would love to be there during the holiday season! xxoo :)
ReplyDeletethanks everyone! we are going to try to hit up rockefeller center for sure! and yes, hot chocolate is in my future too. xo.
ReplyDeletehave fun in ny! it is COLD this weekend.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is cold here but probably not going to snow...come back and visit in January!
ReplyDeleteCan I recommend this activity. I go every year and always find great holiday gifts!
http://www.3rdward.com/special-events/2010-handmade-holiday-craft-fair.html
Have fun!
so jealous! New york is the best. I hope the city sends some snow your way :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this photo! Have a magical time in NYC!
ReplyDeletehave never been and can't wait to go one day!
ReplyDeletehave fun :)
I love NYC in the winter! Can't wait for more holiday posts (:
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend in NYC! I have always wanted to go to New York in around Christmas. It seems like a magical city.
ReplyDeleteoof I'm so jealous! NYC sounds perfect :) lovely photo!
ReplyDeletexoxo
ohhhhh have so much fun. this is the perfect time to go!
ReplyDelete