cheers!

IMG_6892
i'm signing off a little early for the weekend, because tomorrow, simon and i are heading to colorado to celebrate new year's eve with my family. we're going to bake a kransekake, play cards, and drink lots of champagne (of course).

simon is also going to experience his first raucous norwegian party, complete with pickled herring and akkevit, a strong type of scandinavian schnapps! (bless his heart.)

here's wishing you a very happy, healthy, joyful new year! can't wait to share 2011 with you. xo.

(photo credit: marie bee)

14 comments:

  1. same to you! cheers to good health and lots of yoga!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh, that photo is lovely!

    i hope you have a beautiful new year, nina. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels, NIna! I hope to see you soon after you return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I live in Denver! Welcome to my beautiful state!! And happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Nina! And safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nina!!!! I wish you every happiness, joy and bless.Dream high, enjoy travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, Nina! Sending lots of love your way for 2011. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! I'm very intrigued by this krasekake. Looks really fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time with the family! :) See you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds lovely! Happy Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds really great indeed, have a ball! My family is from Colorado too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Nina! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and an amazing 2011. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy new year nina! wishing you a wonderful 2011. thanks so much for the "feel better" hugs... sending some right back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.