some days it's best to just take a really. deep. breath... and remember that you have everything you need, and that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
(and if that doesn't work... there's always ice cream.)
Thank you so much for this post. I needed to hear these exact words at this exact moment in my day. And yes I watch the Bachelor too and enjoyed the wedding last night. I could not believe the rain though. Thank you again for your sweet words.
Good Girl! ..I just spend last Saturday sitting and listening the to simple speakings of "Maharaji" Prem Rawat. His message simple: Be happy Now. Count your blessings now. Stay here, right now.
Youtube video of Burt Wolf interview with Mr. Prem Rawat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUpldRBxyg
loved the wedding... but I never would have sat through hair and make up to have it demolished in the rain.....never !.....I'm too vain and look like a drowned cat when I'm all wet.....
Totally! I too love me some reality tv. The more ridiculous the better. Every dang season of the Bachelor I say that I am not going to watch and then always manage to catch a number of episodes.
Thank you so much for this post. I needed to hear these exact words at this exact moment in my day. And yes I watch the Bachelor too and enjoyed the wedding last night. I could not believe the rain though. Thank you again for your sweet words.
ReplyDeletethis post reminds me of the song "Exactly" by Amy Steinberg. take a listen, if you haven't yet.
ReplyDelete:)
Good Girl!
ReplyDelete..I just spend last Saturday sitting and listening the to simple speakings of "Maharaji" Prem Rawat.
His message simple: Be happy Now. Count your blessings now. Stay here, right now.
Youtube video of Burt Wolf interview with Mr. Prem Rawat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUpldRBxyg
Oh yes, being present in the moment and thankful for just being (here) enjoying what we are so blessed with and surrounded by.
ReplyDeleteYes... there is always ice cream. If that doesn't make me feel better when I'm down I don't know what will!
ReplyDeletebreathing. yes. and really good showers. really really good showers.
ReplyDelete-- we all watch a little reality tv and anyone who says they don't can't be trusted! ;)
... and chocolate. Let us not forget chocolate.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better, Nina...
excellent advice. Made me stop and take a deep breath (and wonder if I could have ice-cream for breakfast). love it.
ReplyDeletex Pepper
yes, yes.
ReplyDeleteI actually have a quote that I posted by Eckhart Tolle today on my blog that was a beautiful reminder for me and maybe it will be for you as well.
<3
So true, Nina. I find that I do this a lot. And then I always try to add something for which I am thankful. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteloved the wedding...
ReplyDeletebut I never would have sat through hair and make up to have it demolished in the rain.....never !.....I'm too vain and look like a drowned cat when I'm all wet.....
I totally need to remeber this, and stop running around like crazy! Glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are feeling better. Your words definitely made me feel better as well. :)
ReplyDeleteTotally! I too love me some reality tv. The more ridiculous the better. Every dang season of the Bachelor I say that I am not going to watch and then always manage to catch a number of episodes.
ReplyDelete