

it's still raining cats and dogs in boston, so all i can think about is hot tea, candles and curling up with a good book.
these lovely little beeswax candles from bee and bird are made out of vintage letterpress blocks. aren't they so sweet? i can just imagine how romantic they would look on a table at a wedding.
oh my goodness...i simply LOVE these! great find nina!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love these!!! I might just have to order some for my birthday cake (April is coming soon!)
ReplyDeleteLove this find...but I think it'd be a case of The Candle That Never Was Burned. They're just too pretty!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth - you're so right. i could never burn them either.
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I could burn them...but at least this would mean having to buy more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Char
Hi Nina!
ReplyDeletelove those so much! -- i would have to force my self to actually light them though.
I'm hosting a pearl earring giveaway! I'd love for you to check it out.
http://www.wild-and-precious.com/2010/03/pearl-earring-giveaway.html
oh these are so cute! love them :)
ReplyDeleteOh my!! You always find the most adorable little things, Nina !!
ReplyDeleteThose are unburnable candles! How is NZ honeymoon planning going. Let me know if you need tips...
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeletethese are the best little candles! beeswax + letterpress blocks — amazing! what a find.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! As a chandler (candlemaker) myself I am always on the lookout for new ideas.
ReplyDeleteso pretty! i bet it would be fun to see how they turn out when burning them ... although a bit too pretty to do so :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I would almost be sad to burn them. Almost.
ReplyDelete