this is my favorite walk-to-work tune! :)
way lovely. thanks for sharing.
What a lovely song! Thanks for introducing me to One Eskimo. I just now bought their album, thanks to you. I am going to listen to it all day...
Love this song:)
i've never heard this song... until now! the verdict? LOVE.
Pretty! Love it!
Hi Nina,Love your new layout! Who did it?xxCara
Wow--I'm in love!! :)I love learning about new songs, especially ones as wonderful as this!!!Thanks!
I love when this song comes on the radio, but I've never bothered to look it up. Now I know! Thanks for sharing, Nina. I think it's a great rainy morning song- perfect for today!
cara - i did the layout myself :) thanks so much!
I LOVE this song! Thank-you for sharing!
i love it! thanks for sharing sweetie! hope your tuesday is tranquil! hugs!!
what a beautiful song ... thanks for sharing with us nina!
very nice song :)
thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.
this is my favorite walk-to-work tune! :)
ReplyDeleteway lovely. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely song! Thanks for introducing me to One Eskimo. I just now bought their album, thanks to you.
ReplyDeleteI am going to listen to it all day...
Love this song:)
ReplyDeletei've never heard this song... until now! the verdict? LOVE.
ReplyDeletePretty! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Nina,
ReplyDeleteLove your new layout! Who did it?
xxCara
Wow--I'm in love!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love learning about new songs, especially ones as wonderful as this!!!
Thanks!
I love when this song comes on the radio, but I've never bothered to look it up. Now I know! Thanks for sharing, Nina. I think it's a great rainy morning song- perfect for today!
ReplyDeletecara - i did the layout myself :) thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this song! Thank-you for sharing!
ReplyDeletei love it! thanks for sharing sweetie! hope your tuesday is tranquil! hugs!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful song ... thanks for sharing with us nina!
ReplyDeletevery nice song :)
ReplyDelete