i have always loved the classic black and white, marbled composition book. but have you seen these clever de-composition notebooks? unlike their predecessor they're made from 100% post consumer-waste recycled paper, produced using bio-gas, processed chlorine-free and printed in soy ink.
i have two: one of them is for late-night ideas, reminders and random scribblings... the other one remains blank and full of potential. (i love having empty notebooks lying around. there is something so exciting about prospect of putting a pen to the first page of a blank notebook...)
(photo credits and available for purchase at bookbinders)
I love having empty notebooks as well! The idea of filling them with ideas is almost as good as seeing them full of ideas. :)
ReplyDeleteStarting a new notebook is the best feeling ever. Crisp new pages, a fresh start! I love these decomposition notebooks but I have to admit, I'm a loyal fan of moleskin!
ReplyDeleteOhh I use composition notebooks all the time!! I like that these are healthy for the environment!! I'll check em out! =)
ReplyDeleteYes! I love this. I use composition notebooks for class lecture notes.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever name! I need to start a late-night scribbler too.
ReplyDeleteA lovely image and a lovely idea!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I could totally use these---I love the faux bois in particular. Love a handsome wood grain : ) XO
ReplyDeleteSo so so cool! These bring back middle school memories of sending notes back and forth btw. classes. ;-]
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharin!
These are so cute! I love the topography one.
ReplyDeleteI feel exactly like that about blank books- they almost serve as a muse. I get all excited and happy just at the thought of them
ReplyDeleteI love starting new notebooks too! I always have this little anxious moment before I write anything.
ReplyDeleteI need these! I am obsessed with notebooks and I'm glad to see that they are eco-friendly!
ReplyDeleteteatoastblog.blogspot.com
we just got a huge shipment in where i work!
ReplyDelete