
ladies, i can't get enough of this smoothie. it's got so much yummy stuff in it but it's not too sweet. try it if you're in the mood for a bright pink healthy treat!
ingredients:
handful of fresh or frozen organic raspberries
handful of fresh or frozen organic blueberries
half a banana
1 small container of plain greek yogurt
1 cup of ice
1 cup of soy milk or regular milk
splash of pomegranate juice
directions:
mix together in a blender and then slurp slurp slurp from a reusable straw.
so, tell me, what's in your favorite smoothie?
ingredients:
handful of fresh or frozen organic raspberries
handful of fresh or frozen organic blueberries
half a banana
1 small container of plain greek yogurt
1 cup of ice
1 cup of soy milk or regular milk
splash of pomegranate juice
directions:
mix together in a blender and then slurp slurp slurp from a reusable straw.
so, tell me, what's in your favorite smoothie?
where does one buy resusable straws these days??
ReplyDeletemy fave smoothie = raw cacao, almond or peanut butter, rice milk, and a touch of honey. YUM.
This looks so delicious! I don't drink smoothies that often, but I really want to try this one.
ReplyDeletei got my reusable straws at whole foods!
ReplyDeleteOhhh delicious!! I love smoothies. I like any smoothie with frozen strawberries mushed in!! =)
ReplyDeleteI love this recipe! My favorite would be exactly the same, except I'd toss in some strawberries rather than raspberries. yum!!
ReplyDeleteI've been on the hunt for a stainless steel straw, myself, but I love yours!
i make this exact smoothie every morning!! the only difference is i use almond milk and grapefruit juice. delish!! xox
ReplyDeleteolivia - ohh! i'll have to try that combination too. sounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteMmm. I'm sipping something very similar at the moment. Subtract the blueberries and add a spoonful of peanut butter and a handful of spinach. The smoothie turns a gorgeous green, and even though I can't taste the spinach, it's an easy way to get an extra serving of "green" in.
ReplyDeleteLove the straw... (starbucks?)....
ReplyDeleteThat smoothie looks delicious. And now im craving one. Perhaps Jamba Juice is going to make it on my lunch errands list now.
:)Anything with berries in it tops my list!
sloan: spinach? that's genius!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so delicious! I am terrible at making smoothies, I don't know what it is. I just have some kind of mental block haha! My brother is the gifted one in the family and I always have him make me one when he's around.
ReplyDeleteI love berry smoothies, but since I'm allergic to dairy I use almond or hazelnut milk to add some nutty flavor! Oh my gosh, I need my brother to come and make me one now!!
Your receipe sound delicious - got to try. My fave is a variation. 1 banana, handful of blueberries, handful of strawberries, cup of yogart, crushed ice, mix, enjoy! Cheers Nina!!
ReplyDeletemangos...so delicious :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for this! I have a smoothie every morning, but I needed a new recipe. Tomorrow morning, this will be my breakfast. Yum.
ReplyDeletethanks for the recipie :)
ReplyDeletewhoops, i meant recipe not {recipie}.
ReplyDeleteRight now mine is Banana-Mango. You can find it on my recipe blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://healthnut-recipes.blogspot.com/
This looks berry delicious! :)
ReplyDeleteWe make smoothies all the time.. and I will definitely try this one :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Laura
yummm!!!
ReplyDeletethis smoothie sounds amazing! I love everything in it! and it really is so pretty :) smoothies are so easy to make and yet, I never make them. I think I should definitely change that-- starting with this recipe!
ReplyDeleteI often add a handful of carrots and spinach and half of an avocado to my fruit smoothies - nothing like getting sneaking some veggies in on the down low. and the avocado adds a little creaminess if you're avoiding dairy.
ReplyDeleteYum, I'll try it!
ReplyDeleteThat is my kind of smoothie!
ReplyDeletethis has everything in that I love — will definitely try next week! I've been making a smoothie with bananas, frozen blueberries, almond butter, and almond milk which I find to be hearty and delicious.
ReplyDeleteI make this same smoothie, but I add ground flax seed and substitute milk for almond or rice milk and a squirt of honey. You can also substitute the yogurt for whey protien powder :)
ReplyDeleteWow that looks delicious! I've only ever had one from Jamba Juice and it was so expensive but so good!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could make my own but we don't have our own kitchen to take over (still living with the future in laws) *sigh* :)
All the other recipes sound delicious too...I'm so thirsty!
This sounds delicious and super healthy for a mom-to-be! This smoothie will be a part on my Saturday morning! Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI will def try that!!! but where did you get that straw????????? I need it.
ReplyDeleteWell I am a smoothie freak so this will absolutely fit the bill. I'm always looking for new recipes. Nummy!
ReplyDelete