a little pomegranate treat.

i am currently away on my honeymoon, but i hope you enjoy this pre-scheduled post. xo.

i drink sparkling water like it's my job. so, every once in a while, i like adding a little pizazz to it.

Gorgeous.
Pomegranates are so amazing.
Cheers!

the seeds add a little crunch along with a delicious splash of flavor. it also works well with champagne... i've been told! :)

cheers!

11 comments:

  1. seems quite yummy, i'll try it. I hope you're having a great time at your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it looks so yummy!! I can imagine it being amazing in champagne!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that IS pizazz. i love it.
    i'll have to incorporate this into my bubble water routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sparkling water is my favourite! i love raspberries in it, but now i must try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pomegranates...never thought to put them in sparkling water though! I'll have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha all day yesterday at work every time i grabbed my sparkling water i thought of you saying 'i drink sparkling water like it's my job' and chuckled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum!! i will definitely have to try that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful pictures nina! pomegranates are such a gorgeous fruit. i love to use them in centerpieces around Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.