our honeymoon journal.

i am currently away on my honeymoon, but i hope you enjoy this pre-scheduled post. xo.

Let's fill this up.Antique New Zealand map.
North Island Map.

ever since simon was young, he has journaled about every big trip he has taken. it's the sweetest tradition.

i learned about it for the first time when we traveled to norway last spring, and he diligently wrote down all of the little details about our adventures.

so, for our honeymoon, i decided to surprise him with a special new journal. i decorated it in vintage new zealand maps and created questions for him to answer every day, such as "favorite moments" and "wines we tasted" etc.

i hope he likes it! so, tell me, did you journal on your honeymoon?

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a fabulous time! I didn't journal on our honeymoon, but I did give my husband an anniversary journal for our first anniversary - so each year on our anniversary we write a note in the journal to each other. I've also included a picture each year so we can see how fabulously (or not) we age over time. :)

    http://sychoosejoy.blogspot.com/2010/02/running-out-of-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's such a good idea! I diligently journaled the three weeks in Europe I spent after my high school graduation (which was about ten years ago now!). It's such a nice memory to look back on. I hope you're having a wonderful honeymoon; I know we all can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a fantastic time on your honeymoon! That journal is such a sweet gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I hope you two are having the best time ever! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tradition! Imagine the collections you'll have as the years go by ...

    Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I hope Simon liked it too! Have a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did a little on our NZ honeymoon. Mostly just made little notes on the map about restaurants and camping spots...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.