signing off...

it's time!

my sweet readers, thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support over the past year. you have made the wedding and honeymoon planning so much fun. i can't wait to tell you about every little detail... and of course, show you pictures.

i have some posts scheduled for you while i am away, and i will be back on october 11th to tell you all about our adventures. lots of love to you all.

your friend, almost mrs. simon.

35 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Nina. Enjoy every moment. I'm sure you will. You have such a wonderful spirit. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your pics when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best! Enjoy every minute and be happy :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nina! I can't wait to hear all about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending a big hug your way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations nina! wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have the happiest time! looking forward to hearing stories upon your return!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a truly wonderful time at your wedding! I hope things go smoothly and everyone enjoys themselves : ) I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hooray! have a blast! can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I come out from my lurking to wish you good luck! I'm getting married in ten days, too, so I can imagine how you're feeling now :)
    The road to a wedding can be overwhelming, but I'm sure that on that day we'll be just overwhelmed with joy.
    Have a wonderful time!
    Love from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray! Congratulations and have the time of your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOORAY! I am so excited for you! I hope your wedding day is full of joy, and that your New Zealand travels are safe and filled with adventure!

    Sending you much love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon and remember - it's all about you and Simon, that's all that matters. Everything will be perfect! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohoo! have a wonderful time, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  16. we are all SO ecstatic for you! :) enjoy every single second. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. have a magical time! and congrats! can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ENJOY! remember on the day, all the planning and worrying has already been done, relax and enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Nina! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay it's finally here! Have an incredible wedding and we'll talk to you again when you're a MRS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am sending happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats, I wish you the very best on your big day!!!
    Enjoy it & stay stress free. Also enjoy your honeymoon, say hello to Bret & Jermaine for me if you see them there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  23. have the best time ever. I wish you and Simon every happiness

    ReplyDelete
  24. aw, nina. i'll be thinking of you and wishing you so much joy. cannot wait to hear all about it. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Day, Nina. Wrap yourselves up in each other and savor every second!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So excited to hear all about it! Soak it all up, the good and the not-so-good. Congratulations in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have a beautiful wedding and wonderful honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have a wonderful, beautiful day--and a fantastic honeymoon! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You and Simon are going to have the most perfect day ~ cheers to marital bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations, Nina! Hope the day was peaceful and full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations! Have fun on your 'moon! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.