i feel like i might burst.

steadier footing.
i sat down to write a post yesterday, and i just kept writing, deleting... writing, deleting. i think i am too distracted to write anything coherent at this time. :)

the wedding festivities (sort of) start tomorrow... my best friend and parents are arriving! then other friends and family will quickly follow. it's all such a joyful whirlwind... i can hardly believe it.

sometimes i am so excited, i literally feel like jumping. so far, i've managed to avoid doing it in public.

now off to clean up the guest room, and pack pack pack!


(photo credit: im on tambourine)

31 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful wedding week! Be sure to stop once in a while for a quiet moment to take it all in. Hooray for husbands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every minute of this amazing time in your life! My fingers are crossed for beautiful Maine weather this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh good luck with your wedding week! It must be maddness but it's all worth it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina! So excited for you. Enjoy your week with friends and family, and have an absolutely magical wedding day! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! So happy for you, Nina! Take it all in. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hooray! enjoy every second of it, because it will be over in a flash! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great week - make sure you slow down and savor every moment, because as much as people tell you it goes by in a blur, it really does - even more than you think it will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! who says you can't jump for joy in public??? i think the world needs more of that kind of exuberance!!! :) have an amazing pre-wedding festivities week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you!! I am thankful my wedding is over and I'm happily married now but I"m kind of sad at the same time. It was so amazing and now it's over, so enjoy EVERY SECOND of it all!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeeeeek! i've been thinking about you this week, trying to send calming thoughts your way!!! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can just feel your excitement!! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's funny, I just had some jumping moments of my own yesterday... and I'm still almost 2 months away! Have so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make sure you have someone taking pictures of EVERYTHING! It's the little things you'll want to remember in the long run. It's the most fun of times!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting! Try to savor every moment and have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yayy!!! nina it's finally here!! i am so happy for you and i pray this weekend goes just as planned! sending you a huge wedding hug and kiss!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds exciting!:)
    such a lovely new layout by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nina, I just found your blog and I love it. :)

    P.S. Congratulations on getting married! (My wedding was in June and trust me, being married is SO much better than being engaged, you're gonna love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww...congrats and hooray for you! it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay, Nina! I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to this day for so long! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So exciting! Have an amazing wedding Nina - sending lots of love and warm wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is all so exciting and wonderful! i hope it all goes just perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm SO, SO excited for you to begin your wedding celebrations! Enjoy every second because they will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Celebrations! i hope it all works out perfect, enjoy your day and try soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Enjoy, enjoy - have a great celebration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. All the best Nina! Have an amazing time and enjoy every precious second of your special day....it's over SO quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jump Nina!have a wonderful wedding!and enjoy New Zealand too ;)

    Jan from Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nina!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! What an amazing adventure...that is just about to begin!

    Enjoy every minute!
    Best!!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  28. best luck nina
    you will be such a great bride.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations, Nina! So many exciting things in your life right now. Soak up all of the love this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  30. since I am reading this so long after the fact... just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that you did, in fact, JUMP up in the air when were announced Mrs. Cutter at your wedding ;) cutest moment EVER xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.