have a gorgeous weekend!

<span class=
(lately, it's hard to separate me from my camera.)

as i type this, i am sipping some new zealand wine, watching a silly show on television, and looking forward to an evening of pure relaxation. tomorrow, i am going to take a long walk. ahhhh.

have a lovely weekend, and enjoy the cool breeze of autumn (should you be so lucky).

9 comments:

  1. sounds lovely! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your weekend is lovely as well. I called your yoga school and got some information on becoming a prenatal yoga instructor. :) I've decided that is my goal for 2012. I figure I need over a year to save and improve my yoga practice. Thanks for being so inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. taylor k, wow, thank YOU!! i am so excited for you!! :): )

    ReplyDelete
  4. weird.. posted a similar image of me with my camera tonight! and also seem to be having the same weekend.. hears to wine, rubbish tele, cameras and walks.. have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a New Zealand wine yesterday! The bottle was really pretty, and that's how I pick new wines to try. Heh :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You enjoy your weekend too. A long walk or two is on my agenda also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a lovely, relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Härnösand was really warm today! Wonderful weather, market, fika, art exhibition, curly dog encounter and I was youtubed too. Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.