i am currently away on my honeymoon, but i hope you enjoy this pre-scheduled post. xo.
there is nothing quite like putting on a comfortable pair of slippers and shuffling around the house in them. i've been wearing the same, deliciously worn-in slippers for years, and yet, every fall i love pretend-shopping for new ones.
this year, i am in love with these: (left to right, top to bottom)
1. embroidered eco-slippers from planet shoes
2. suede moccasins from minnetonka
3. indoor/outdoor moccasins from ugg
4. adorable animal sock slippers from urban outfitters
now i'm curious... do you wear slippers? what do they look like? :)
there is nothing quite like putting on a comfortable pair of slippers and shuffling around the house in them. i've been wearing the same, deliciously worn-in slippers for years, and yet, every fall i love pretend-shopping for new ones.
this year, i am in love with these: (left to right, top to bottom)
1. embroidered eco-slippers from planet shoes
2. suede moccasins from minnetonka
3. indoor/outdoor moccasins from ugg
4. adorable animal sock slippers from urban outfitters
now i'm curious... do you wear slippers? what do they look like? :)
I just took my slippers out of the closet last night. It was the first nippy night in my apartment this year. I LOVE slippers. Mine are a pair of Eddie Bauer bootie slippers. They are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these :) Mine are fuzzy white "mary janes". I put them on as soon as I walk in the door!
ReplyDeleteI do! Mine are moccasins from LL Bean. I pulled mine out just last week.
ReplyDeleteI love those furry indoor moccasins! They look so cozy!
ReplyDeleteyou read my mind! just yesterday i was wondering what new slippers i should buy . . . may have to splurge on the moccasins! :) hope you're having a great honeymoon!!
ReplyDeleteI have a pair from LL Bean and I love them! However, the inside of them is fuzzy, so my feet get a little too toasty sometimes!
ReplyDeleteI have a pair of shoes that look just like the Minnetonka moccasins. Now, I'm wondering if I'm walking around in shoes, or slippers!
I have uggs like that and they are divine! i can't ever bring myself to wear them out of the house though. what if i step in a mudpuddle!?
ReplyDeleteI wear the same exact ones that you do, I just love them! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not really a slipper person but these make me wan to be! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon :)
ReplyDeletethis post makes me realize it's time to buy new slippers! Sadly, the ones I wear are furry whites ones gone gray & matted like a homeless cat. Haha!
ReplyDeleteHope you're enjoying your honeymoon & thanks for the presheduled posts! It's always a pleasure reading your blog :)
those look so comfy for curling up in front of the fire!
ReplyDeletethose first two pairs are my favourite! so CUTE.
ReplyDeleteI'm 6 moons pregnant, and while it's time to start the practical preparations for our stay at the birth center, all I can imagine packing is my favorite flannel nightgown and a cozy pair of slippers. Seriously, what more does a woman need to feel cozy and at home?
ReplyDeleteI started the family tradition last year of making slippers for my husband for winter solstice-this year I'll be making an itty bitty pair for babe as well!
i need some! can i wear them to work too? they look sooo comfie! ha!
ReplyDeletei have come cozy minnetonka slippers and they are the best. they are so warm!
ReplyDeleteOoh! I LOVE my slippers. I just broke them out this week in time for a sick day:( They're purple and fuzzy!
ReplyDelete