i am currently away on my honeymoon, but i hope you enjoy this pre-scheduled post. xo.

simon and i love games. not the mischievous kind, but more like taboo, partini, cranium, scattergories, and of course, card games. we also have a special place in our hearts for scrabble, since we play it on our iphones every day.
so, for our honeymoon, we are bringing a travel scrabble set. woohoo! i'll be honest, i am really looking forward to just popping a bottle of champagne and playing scrabble on our hotel balcony. (i know, i know... so romantic. ha!)
so, tell me, what is your favorite board or card game? do you love scrabble like we do? :)
(photo credit: something to see)

simon and i love games. not the mischievous kind, but more like taboo, partini, cranium, scattergories, and of course, card games. we also have a special place in our hearts for scrabble, since we play it on our iphones every day.
so, for our honeymoon, we are bringing a travel scrabble set. woohoo! i'll be honest, i am really looking forward to just popping a bottle of champagne and playing scrabble on our hotel balcony. (i know, i know... so romantic. ha!)
so, tell me, what is your favorite board or card game? do you love scrabble like we do? :)
(photo credit: something to see)
My husband and I love to play cribbage and Rummikub!!
ReplyDeleteI love scrabble but no one around here likes it, so I have no one to play with. We play a lot of yahtzee though
ReplyDeleteI find that VERY romantic :)
ReplyDeleteTotally love Scrabble, and yes... we took it on our honeymoon too!
ReplyDeleteI love scrabble, but somehow, Anthony and I always end up getting into fights while playing it! Lol...we are both competitive when it comes to board games.
ReplyDeleteWe brought travel Scrabble on our honeymoon :) Loved it!
ReplyDeleteit IS romantic! i can't think of anything cuter to do on your honeymoon :) you're like an old married couple already! paul & i love to play cribbage, and we have a travel board we take everywhere. unfortunately for me, he always seems to win...
ReplyDeleteI have a couple scrabble games going on daily on my IPhone with my girlfriends..love it! :)
ReplyDeletehow cute!! hubby & i have wine and scrabble nights :)
ReplyDeleteWe do jigsaw puzzles, b/c it's more collaborative than combative! ;) xo
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Bananagrams? It's a bit like Scrabble without the board. I love most board games but my all time fave is Apples To Apples. Every time I play I end up with a side ache from laughing so hard. That's my kind of game.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like Scrabble more if I was more adept at making words out of letters. I usually just sit there dumbfounded until someone comes up behind me and makes words for me.
ReplyDeleteThe husband and I are more computer gamers, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 those types of games.
Not that we don't love us some board games: Apples to Apples definitely!
congrats to you, have nice scrabble night ;p
ReplyDeleteWe love scattegories, but have a hard time finding fun games for just the two of us. We feel like we've been through all the words on scattegories and Scrabble gets old after awhile.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone has any recommendations of fun games for just two people?
a flickr friend of mine was proposed to during a scrabble game :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/photosab/2807027011/
Sounds like fun to me! I love scattergories.
ReplyDeleteScrabble may be the secret to a healthy marriage. My parents LOVE playing together & they have been married 27yrs!
ReplyDeleteThe Mr & I are Scrabble nerds too! I love it! Sometimes we make up new rules, i.e. anytime you spell the name of an animal you get a triple word score. It was hilarious the time we played when curse words automatically got a triple word score!
ReplyDelete