keeping things simple.

Pearapple.
(a cross between an apple and a pear, munched on at a farm this past weekend)

today i am feeling content and quiet. i'm wearing sweat pants, i have a pumpkin candle burning nearby, and i'm heading back into the kitchen to make some applesauce. :)

see you tomorrow.

xo.

16 comments:

  1. Sound like a lovely day. Love the nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your day.. it sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'm baking banana bread and hanging out, too. Unfortunately, it's still pretty hot here in Fl, so I'm not enjoying that whole fall feel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect autumn day. I'm wearing comfy jeans and am thinking I might just make a pumpkin loaf. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here! except making stew instead of apple sauce and burning apple orchard candles.....i love days like today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. an apple and a pear in one fruit?! that sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had such a quiet day today too... reading all day, taking a little nap, going for a walk in the crisp weather - isn't it nice to be funemployed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had an apple pear last week ... and it was deeelish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, that sounds just wonderful! Nothing better than lounging in sweatpants near a candle. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy! and what nail polish is that?! i love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. stephanie, sorry, i don't remember! i just picked it randomly at the nail salon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I tried that pear/apple the other day...I didnt like it at all :(

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.