

i adore these photos and would move right in if i could... look at that kitchen table! and that lamp! and that night stand! and isn't that throw just the perfect muted rosy pink? swoon.
i think i need more pink in my life. (simon? what do you say?)
(photo credits: norwegian stylists krakvik and dorazio)
Oh what a perfect color scheme!! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteOh it just looks so tranquil! A feel a room makeover coming on!
ReplyDeleteSome light touches of pink are so charming. Do it! And I'm in love with the kitchen table. I fantasize about stumbling across the perfect farm table some day, when I'm not moving around so much and can finally be in one place for some time.
ReplyDeleteMiss Michaela is also a pink-loving girl. Whenever I need a little fix, I just go in and sit on her bed. The white wainscotting, pretty pink walls, and celery green dressers really do the trick.
ReplyDeleteLove that table! I say, just buy some pink! If you run it by him first, he may react without realizing how warm and nice it will look. :)
ReplyDeletelove these! i need that little window nook in my life!
ReplyDeletealso, i bet your hair looks amazing! no one ever notices my color when i change it, even if i think it looks really different! xox
OoOo so pretty! Love that frame wall-- the frames are so amazing!
ReplyDeletelove this! Clean and simple...
ReplyDeleteyes.yes.and.more.yes.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! I want to move in ASAP. :)
ReplyDeletelove it! i've been daydreaming about a rustic, feminine apartment for about a week straight. it will have sea green walls, tiny vintage mirrors and that kitchen table :)
ReplyDeleteLove that picture in the upper left with the "L" and the pictures. Very cool! <3 Jenna
ReplyDeleteoh i LOVE these! so calming and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a dreamy house! I'd move in, too!
ReplyDeletewww.hautewhimsy.com
I wouldn't mind either. Looks wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteThis may sound odd, but... I LOVE the bedroom flooring, especially the transition into the living room. Any thoughts about what it may be???
ReplyDeleteI managed to convince my boyfriend about a pink living room, so it's worth a shot! I have the same kind of dusty pink cushions and curtains in my living room, with everything else in neutral shades. I even got away with a sequinned cushion! :-)
ReplyDeleteThose picture frames are fantastic!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeletei LOVE these! so calming and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteunderground hypnosis