pretty things.

IMG_2776IMG_2926
IMG_2922
etsy will be the death of me. in the last month alone, i bought a fun ball garland, a set of brass swans (aren't they romantic?) and a vintage brass sail boat.

and i still can't help but browse etsy every day. is there a support group for this? :)

p.s. as you can tell, brass is the new black. :)
p.p.s. these photos were taken with my new camera! i'm in love.

24 comments:

  1. that ball garland is absolutely adorable! what camera did you get? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the felt garland! I am curious, what do you plan to do with it? I have been looking for similar items to decorate my apartment with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously me too! It's an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures. what camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRASS IS THE NEW BLACK...... love it thanks for sharing......


    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, me too. I love browsing Etsy... and have a wish list a mile long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I bet you're thrilled to have it! Congratulations- what did you end up getting?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Digital Rebel XSi, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, i can't go to high street market anymore. way too much cuteness for my eyeballs to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute buys Nina. You did well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the ball garland is so cute!:) If I began to browse etsy regularly, I guess I would soon have a huge lack of money.. there are just way too many lovely things I would love to have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love etsy! And that garland is too cute - love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE Etsy!! It's great that you're supporting handmade... :) don't feel bad. It's good to treat yourself!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  15. loooove that garland-- i want to see a picture of it hanging up in your house!

    geez im so demanding!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, I found a brass deer from the 60s thrifting and it is the treasure of my living room. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those swans are so pretty, thanks for the lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. if there is a support group, I need it too!!

    love your finds by the way. that sailboat is absolutely amazing! I wish I had snatched it up myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sure, once i hang it, i'll show you all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, you took those? that first one looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the garland and your pictures are amazing! I am so excited to plan a day in Boston with you...just two girls and their cameras. It's going to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh nina, i saw that ball garland and immediately purchased one for myself! ack! ha. can't wait for it to arrive. i think i will hang it above my backless bookcase, so that i can see bits and pieces of it inbetween the books.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.