.jpg)
it has been snowing in boston! it's been so very cozy. aside: if you want to read a beautiful little description of what it's like to wake up to snow, go here.
anyway, for some reason, i was so drawn to this desk today. maybe it's because i think my snow hat, and my snow boots would be a perfect little addition to this room. and of course, a big mug of coffee. and a sleeping dog. and oh... a space heater for my little toes.
isn't it so calming?
where do you wish you were today?
(photo credit: living etc. via tea for joy)
I wish to be right where I am...inside enjoying the snow day I was given. Although I do wish that my fiancee was with me instead of being at work:)
ReplyDeleteLovely room!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was in a cozy room, snuggled by a fireplace with a good book and a cup of tea!
that is exactly what my desk looks like. weird.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this weather outside. Especially because I know I can just stay INSIDE and admire it from my warm, dry room. Enjoy your cozy day, miss. :)
ReplyDeleteah i love this! unfortunately today i am at work, but it's so lovely and cold here that i wish i could be bundled up in a snuggly blanket with a mug of berry tea in a big plush arm chair with a novel so thick that you need two hands to hold it up. then later it would snow and i'd go out with my husband and walk through our newly fallen winter wonderland (and have a snowball fight, of course!)
ReplyDeletewish i was in bedddd! or on a tropical island lol
ReplyDeleteSitting on a chaise near a fireplace with a good book or movie and a steaming cup of coffee! :)
ReplyDeleteplease see: http://creativityassustenance.blogspot.com/2009/12/cold-toes.html
ReplyDeleteAwww. Everyone is getting so much snow! Here in Chicago, we were supposed to get at least 6 inches, but we ended up with 2. I took the day off yesterday and pretended to be snowed in anyway!
ReplyDeletenina, so glad you got to enjoy the snow today, too! hoping these rain drops will freeze up for us again soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely room!
ReplyDelete