sigh.


isn't this the prettiest, coolest hanger you've ever seen? i just found out that you can get your own personalized hanger here. now i kinda want one. :)

15 comments:

  1. Oh you should get one Mrs and one Mr. Those are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that's a great idea. :) yes yes yes...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you need one! :-) i might order one for my friend who is getting married in may-thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be neat to use as a wall piece. Mrs. So & So, and then have strings holding up a portrait below it, right next to Mr. So & So.

    Awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's pretty cool; if you do find out where it's from will you let us know? would be a cool present for my friends who are getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would stop tossing my clothes on the floor, if I had hangers like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, Nina Nina! I love your header! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nina - I spotted this yesterday too over at Once Wed. Love it!!

    http://www.oncewed.com/23668/wedding-blog/real-weddings/emily-lance/

    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I love love love this hanger!!! I need it for my wedding! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be so cute to hang your wedding dress on during the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's being so creative and unique. A personalised hanger at its best!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.