holiday hair.




i am so ridiculously in love with this braided messy updo. wouldn't it be so chic for a holiday party? i may have to try it.


(photo credits: suzy puzz)

21 comments:

  1. this is SO gorgeous!

    i'm so jealous you get to try it out - my hair is really thick and, although people always wish for thick hair, in reality it means that you can't actually do any lovely things with it because it's way too heavy :0(

    make sure you upload a picture if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it too! i am always so lazy with my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute...i'm going to show it to my daughters

    and yes, perfect for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I just chopped my hair off into a bob, but this would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it. I feel like I'm a little too inept with styling the back of my head to make my hair do that, but I do love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! love it, although my thick hair would probably find a way to squirm itself out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. It would look super cute with a headband, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hair! I wish I knew how to replicate the look on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love things with messy french braids. but i always pull my french braids so tight, i have a hard time messing them up! but love that second shot...so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! i wish i could figure out how to do it!
    so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, so pretty. what about wearing it everyday..?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow it looks so cool!! i love it..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I knew how to french braid my own hair...I can't seem to get it together though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to try this tomorrow! it'll never happen..but Its so gorgeous that its worth a try

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh incredible! looks like one of those girls who makes everyone smile unconsciously, just so lovely (:

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.