
- taking a bath at a fancy hotel with a lush bath bomb.
- chocolate covered marshmallows (because they were a gift from a friend and they are dangerously good.)
- trying new flavors of coffee like caramel and coconut.
- having a fiance who hides notes in the funniest places, like the freezer. cracks me up every time.
- reading a new, non-fiction book about libertarian paternalism (because sometimes it feels good to be nerdy.)
- keeping my feet toasty warm in bright red slippers courtesy of my mama.
- watching the new show "the sing-off" (because i can't help myself.)
- and last but not least... welcoming new readers to my little blog. huzzah! i'm so glad you're here.
(photo credit: khalidarasul)
lovely day :) and very cute photo :)
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely bits of happiness :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful list of happiness! happy weekend to you, Nina! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute post Nina!! i'm glad to be here too!! thanks for having me darling :)
ReplyDeletexx
happiness is that floral wallpaper, i want it! :)
ReplyDeletepeace, love & holiday cheer!
thanks for bringing a much needed smile to my face!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that as much as I normally dislike reality tv, I absolutely adore the sing off! It's fun to have a guilty pleasure :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a happy weekend! I'm so glad to have you on my favorite blog list. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, number one all the way. xoxo LOVE soaking up bath bubbles in a porcelain tub. Happy weekend, Nina!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely list! those marshmallows sound amazing! and I haven't watched the sing-off but judging by the commercials, I think it's a show I'd like! I have to remember to set the dvr... :)
ReplyDeletebtw, I received your card the other day! it is so adorable, I love your little embellishments! thank you so much! it definitely brought a smile to my face to get a little holiday cheer in snail mail form :)
nina, this is SO funny. i just had this "happiness is" thought today and my happiness is based on something so simple and silly..."happiness is a pregnant lady who gets to pee after holding it for several hours while holiday shopping!" :) can't believe i just shared that with the world, but it's oh so true. hope you have a VERY cozy weekend with simon, especially if you get hit with this epic blizzard. miss you!
ReplyDeletei couldn't help myself either. i'm obessed with the Beelzebubs with their ties and bow ties!!
ReplyDeletei love this list!
ReplyDeleteit brought a smile to my face! :)
what a good little list!
ReplyDeleteLOVING the sing-off as well! rooting for the bubs. they're from your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteLove that photo! And, such a cute, positive post!
ReplyDeleteIndeed a lovely pic!
ReplyDeleteMerry Xmas from Barcelona!
Carmen
buscut.blogspot.com
I've been meaning to try the Lush bath bombs that I have, but I would like to wait until I have a luxurious bathtub to take it in.. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all very happy things. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been watching The Sing Off too. :) Voices of Lee are from my alma mater! I'm excited they've made it to the final round.
Someone told me your Simon hid your cards in the freezer and I finally found the post!! (Thank god they did too, because it brought me to your lovely blog)
ReplyDelete*bath's at fancy hotels are the best*