cutest ornaments you've ever seen.




these felt hand sewn ornaments are just so sweet, don't you think?

tell me, do you make your own ornaments? simon's family has a tradition of making ornaments every year, and i love it. maybe i can convince them to make these
next year. that camera is awesome.




(credit: lupin shop)

9 comments:

  1. Those are adorable. Next year I'm starting my Christmas crafting in the middle of the summer. No excuses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! And I just came home from a stressful, final test-filled day, to your sweet little holiday card. Thank you so much for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I am LOVING that camera ornament! Now I want to make one for my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh--my--god--!! they are fantastic!! i want them all :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.