I love dancing, no matter where...it used to always horrify my kids when they were young, but I think now they appreciate the spontaneity of it, at least I hope they do...:) Zumba sounds really fun!
I love dancing! I did ballet for 8 years and during this time I also did some jazz and tap dance. I haven't danced anything in years now but I think it's all I need at the moment to make me feel alive again.
I love doing Zumba! At one point I was doing it three times a week and went to one day a week. I haven't been to a class in a couple weeks but it is so much fun. Being a white girl I have no rythym and since I am marrying someone hispanic it has helped me look less silly, I have to teach him a thing or two now!
I love dancing! I did ballet for about 10 years growing up and since college have tried salsa, African, and belly dancing. I'm pretty horrible at all of them, but it doesn't matter because it feels so good!
i've never tried zumba but i love dancing. there is something so therapudic about it.
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried it but it looks like sooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteI love dancing, no matter where...it used to always horrify my kids when they were young, but I think now they appreciate the spontaneity of it, at least I hope they do...:) Zumba sounds really fun!
ReplyDeletei LOVE dancing! i've heard wonderful things about the zumba classes...the only problem i ever have with dancing is i don't get to do it enough :)
ReplyDeletezumba is the best hour of my week!! i wish i could do it MORE!
ReplyDeleteI've tried Zumba and it totally worked me! I was happily exhausted by the end. Great workout.
ReplyDeletezumba is the best thing that has happened to me (as of late!) there is nothing quite like moving your body like a latin goddess to lift your spirits!
ReplyDeleteit is a great workout- i agree! i can't wait to go back!
ReplyDeleteShaking your booty is a wonderful pastime! In fact, me and my McDreamy just registered for Tango classes....oooh la la!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with Zumba! It's such a fun way to work out. I recently tried Masala Bhangra too and loved it. Anything to trick me into exercising!
ReplyDeleteI love dancing! I did ballet for 8 years and during this time I also did some jazz and tap dance. I haven't danced anything in years now but I think it's all I need at the moment to make me feel alive again.
ReplyDeleteHaven't tried zumba yet!
Have a great week!
Yes... I was not sure WHAT i was doing, but i got a LOT of laughs doing it! HAHAH
ReplyDeleteI love Zumba but I don't know where can I learn it in Boston. Do you have some suggestions?
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try a zumba class! They look like fun.
ReplyDeleteI love doing Zumba! At one point I was doing it three times a week and went to one day a week. I haven't been to a class in a couple weeks but it is so much fun. Being a white girl I have no rythym and since I am marrying someone hispanic it has helped me look less silly, I have to teach him a thing or two now!
ReplyDeletemy daughter and I do zumba together and love it...
ReplyDeletewell, she does it a lot more often than I do...but don't tell anyone !
I'll be better with the classes once winter roles around again :)
I love dancing! I did ballet for about 10 years growing up and since college have tried salsa, African, and belly dancing. I'm pretty horrible at all of them, but it doesn't matter because it feels so good!
ReplyDeletei am a total zumba lover. been doing it religiously for 3 years. its one of the happiest moments of my week. welcome fellow zumba-er! =)
ReplyDeletening, i took my zumba class at healthworks gym!
ReplyDeletewe have a zumba class at our rec center in the university. i am so excited to try it this semester-- i'm happy to hear that it is a fun time!
ReplyDeletexo-
I have dedicated my life to dancing which in my world also means committing myself to happiness. :) I absolutely love this post. xoxo H
ReplyDeleteLove zumba!
ReplyDelete