home sweet home (and lots to share!)


(me in downward dog by the lake)

hello sweet readers! so guess what? i'm officially a yoga teacher. woot woot!

i graduated on friday and am now settling back into life in boston. it feels a little surreal but i'm so happy...

this week i will be sharing lots about the past month, and i hope to be back to my regular posting schedule. thank you so much for sticking around and being so supportive.

i love you guys!

24 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! FELIZIDADES!!!! TANTE AUGURI!!! YAY for YOU!!!!
    Hey...of course we're sticking around...we love this place!
    Have a great Monday...have fun celebrating...and good luck with your teaching ventures...you must be very proud!
    HUGS
    char.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations & so excited to hear about it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Looking forward to hear about your adventure at Kripalu....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah for being a yoga teacher!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nina! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear about your adventures this past month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I am so darn excited for you!

    Welcome home...we missed you in this space, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! we missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Your downward dog looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!=)
    can't wait to hear more - it's so nice to see you're back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Nina! All of your readers are so proud of you (me included!) and are very happy to have you back to blog! Can't wait to hear about it all.

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. way to go nina!! what a great accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Nina! I'm beyond excited for all of your new & exciting adventures you have ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations... that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! How exciting. Glad you're back safe sound & happy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on realizing your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!! I am starting YTT officially in January. I love your blog, and hope you'll be offering up some great tips and things you've learned!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.