
eeeee! i am so excited as i type this... today i leave for my kripalu yoga teacher training.
it's been a long time coming, but i am finally packed and ready to go. simon is driving me to the beautiful berkshires, and then he'll help me set up my room. it kind of feels like i am going to college or summer camp! :) then we'll say goodbye (a part i'm not looking forward to) and i'll head off to program's welcome session.

i have lined up some awesome guest posts for the month, so i hope you enjoy them. but i'm also going to blog as often as i can. wish me luck, ok? i'll be thinking of all of you, and i promise to take lots of pictures!
p.s. if you happen to be at kripalu during the month of august and you see me, please come say hello! :)
Have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear about it!!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck! So happy for you. Can't wait to hear about your experiences!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am happy for you (and jealous, hehe). I wonder how you will feel after the month is over and you have to re-emerge into the world again!! Have fun and best of luck. Try to take some pics if it's allowed:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Nina! Can't wait to hear about your experience!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I think it's so great what you are doing, pursuing what truly makes you happy. Have an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Nina! I cant wait to hear from you along the way! Have a great time :)
ReplyDeleteSo inspiring to watch you following your heart dreams!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in yoga-land.
ReplyDeletehow exciting! you're going to grow so much through this. enjoy it!!
ReplyDeletehave an awesome journey!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, good luck, good luck! Can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteyou have the best name! have fun!
ReplyDeleteI love it when people are brave enough to follow their dreams! Good luck!
ReplyDeletecool! can't wait to read about the TT! I'll be curious to know what books you read there, please share!! haha coffee sounds good.. I'm drinking mine as I write this :)
ReplyDelete