I almost have that exact same first picture, only our bbq had veggie chili beans, veggie dogs, and corn (but the wine was there, my friend!) Happy solstice!
This looks like the perfect way to celebrate summer solstice. I have it on good authority, I'm going to be celebrating with rhubarb-sangria and mildly drizzly backyard bonfire.
I almost have that exact same first picture, only our bbq had veggie chili beans, veggie dogs, and corn (but the wine was there, my friend!) Happy solstice!
ReplyDeleteIt does feel like a fresh start I've been waiting for.
ReplyDeleteI'll join you ! Paris has been gray and rainy lately.
ReplyDeleteThose photos are amazing.
Bisous !
This looks like the perfect way to celebrate summer solstice. I have it on good authority, I'm going to be celebrating with rhubarb-sangria and mildly drizzly backyard bonfire.
ReplyDelete...for noen herlige bilder å se!St.Hansaften! Bålkos ved vannkanten er balsam for sjelen!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI want to be there.
oxo
I can't believe these photos! Just beautiful, I want to be there. So very excited about your move!! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI would love to join you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics nina! It's so lovely to have you back. x
ReplyDeletei'm there!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat second photo is totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm in, although really i should be celebrating the winter solstice...
ReplyDeletelooks fantastic.
ReplyDelete