while browsing etsy last night, i fell in love with these vintage sunday times market toys. wouldn't they be adorable on a little shelf, or even better, in the hands of a toddler? love.
so sweet! I remember my grandparents having this little wooden duck that had wheels and rubber feet and when you pushed it the rubber feet moved up and down and slapped on the ground like a real duck.
Yes! So perfect for little kiddies!! :) Aww, makes me so nostalgic for the simple toys that I played with...they really made me infinitely happier (and jump-started my imagination) more than the high-tech games kids have nowadays!
My nephew just turned 2 and my sister and I have only given him wooden toys! For his second birthday we bought him a wooden balance bike. He loves it. There is something to be said for the simplicity of old toys.
these are adorable. i love those ducks.
ReplyDeletethe little car is so simple, but so perfect, because that's all little ones need to start their imagination!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! I remember my grandparents having this little wooden duck that had wheels and rubber feet and when you pushed it the rubber feet moved up and down and slapped on the ground like a real duck.
ReplyDeleteaww, I had a car SO similar to that when i was younger!
ReplyDeleteYes! So perfect for little kiddies!! :) Aww, makes me so nostalgic for the simple toys that I played with...they really made me infinitely happier (and jump-started my imagination) more than the high-tech games kids have nowadays!
ReplyDeleteSo perfect for a new kidd-o! Love!
ReplyDeletethe penguins, oh the penguins
ReplyDeleteLove those! My son had the wooden train sets many many years ago! (in fact, I think they are still in his baby box)
ReplyDeleteMy nephew just turned 2 and my sister and I have only given him wooden toys! For his second birthday we bought him a wooden balance bike. He loves it. There is something to be said for the simplicity of old toys.
ReplyDeleteSO cute. i love the ducks. would be precious in a baby's room
ReplyDeletei used to take care of a little boy who only had old school toys. his parents never bought him anything that required batteries.
ReplyDeleteThose penguins are so sweet.
ReplyDelete