afternoon.

5472063007_79b8e03b68_b
i'm currently sitting in a comfy chair and the rain is pouring down outside. i decided it was time for a little break, so i brewed a pot of decaf and watched this amazing video. if you're in the mood to be inspired, check it out

my favorite line is: "i collect bad wines. because if the wine is ready and the person is there... i'm opening it. " isn't that great? :)



(photo credit: stephanie cb)

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty great life motto! No point waiting for the perfect occasion. Enjoy your rainy afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this line! My husband and I are like that. We don't spend lots of money on wine. Two buck Chucks make us happy! :)

    xoxo, Ana
    My (Newly)Wed Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainy afternoons & hot steaming coffee!
    (I wish I knew how to take pictures like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched this video a couple days ago. I love the part where he says he didn't need the flight attendant anymore. Hope your evening and now morning are lovely and filled with inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, so dreamy! i'm pining for a soft couch and some more coffee in my veins right about now :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.